What we need
Whilst playing golf at Greenway Hall, we ask of our visitors that a dress code for both the Clubhouse and Golf course is adhered to. For the golf course and practice facilities the following dress code is acceptable:
- All shirts must have a collar and be tucked into trousers or shorts. For gentlemen, shirts with sleeves are required
- T shirts, Rugby or football shirts are not permitted on the course
- Golf trousers or tailored knee length golf shorts with short white sports socks should be worn
- Plus fours with knee length socks are also allowed
- Cut off shorts, cargo shorts, tracksuit bottoms or denim are not permitted on the golf course
- Trousers should not be tucked into socks
- We do allow both spiked and Soft Spikes on the golf course
- Mobile Phones should remain on silent whilst on the golf course
- Smart casual is the order of the day within our clubhouse with smart jeans being permitted
- Golf shoes are not permitted in the clubhouse.
- Baseball hats to be worn the correct way.
- No sharing of clubs.
Failure to comply to our Dress Code may result in you being asked to leave the Course.