Greenway Hall Golf Club is a Privately owned Club founded in 1909, located in the very scenic Staffordshire moorlands this parkland course setting is currently seeking to recruit a Greenkeeper.
The applicant must have excellent work ethic, dedication, passion and be a team player with a keen eye for presentation, you will be working as part of a greenkeeping team and this position offers excellent opportunities for progression and career development.
The position also requires the candidate to process the following attributes:
- To undertake general mowing duties on a daily basis including; greens, tees, fairways, rough, and semi rough areas to the required standards.
- To undertake bunker maintenance daily including; raking, edging, re-sanding and debris clearance to the required standards.
- To undertake strimming and flymo duties on a weekly basis as required and operate the relevant machinery in line health and safety regulations and operational standards.
- To undertake turf repairs and re-turfing duties as and when necessary.
- To undertake hand watering of turf in order to keep the course to the highest standard.
- Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be driven to succeed.
- Take pride in all aspects of their work.
- Have a reasonable understanding of the game of golf.
- Be available for regular weekend work.
- Have a full driving licence or own means of alternative transport.
If this sounds of interest to you and to discuss further the position and wages then please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Written by: Simon Lynn
Published by: Greenway Hall